| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Augusta, Ga in December is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 86.4mm (3.4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Augusta, Ga December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Augusta, Ga, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Augusta, Ga:
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 181.6 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 172 kms (106.9 miles) N
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NNW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) N
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) N
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) N
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 140.8 kms (87.5 miles) WNW
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) WSW
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) WSW
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) SW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NE
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NE
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NE
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 64.6 kms (40.2 miles) E
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) ESE
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) ESE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) S
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) SSE